Baby Boomer in the Rockies.
Three decades in one profession is enough. 2007 was a big year of change! I’m liberated – aka retired semi-retired. Working part time & temporarily after some wonderful months of travel and sloth.
I’ve begun to suspect that my reason for being on Earth is to provide comic relief. Most of the time, unintentionally.
I’ve started a blog with notes, pictures and more about my travels: Fugawe. Be sure to visit there, too!
Thanks for dropping by!
DISCLAIMERS AND WARNINGS
1. This is a leisure-time private-life activity of mine.
2. I am responsible for the content of this blog.
3. I don’t did not write anything here in the course of my job.
4. I don’t speak here for or on behalf of my (former) employer or any (former) clients.
5. I don’t give legal advice here.
6. You’d be dumb as a box of rocks to take anything written here as legal advice. Don’t be.
7. In case you skipped Disclaimer and Warning No. 6: Anybody who relies on anything I write here as legal advice is definitely making a huge mistake.
8. Contents under pressure.
9. Mind the gap.
10. Play nice.
11. Don’t steal.