Odd thoughts, thunk while sipping that last cuppa coffee before heading out the door this morning:
- Why do I care that my amazon.com reviewer rank seems stuck in the 8200′s, after moving up sharply this month from around 10,000?
- What ideas rambling around in my subconscious have caused me to go into one of my periodic phases of reviewing all my music CDs, importing a bunch of that music to iTunes and creating a stack of CDs to take to Cheapo Discs to sell?
- Who invented the snooze button?
- I’m looking at a picture of myself taken in my senior year in high school, wondering why that girl looks like a stranger.
- I am so glad that I don’t have to take a doggie outdoors for relief, on this December morning with the temperature at 13°F and snow on the ground.